Front-End Web Developer
About S&N Design
S&N is an advertising and design agency that creates successful brands, marketing plans and unique websites. We have been in the advertising/design industry for over three decades. Our core team is augmented by an extensive network of professionals who specialize in a variety of communications fields. We collaborate with architects, interior designers, fabricators of stone, steel and plastics. We’ve designed a wide spectrum of products from identifications to city streetscapes to coffee cups.
About The Job
As a Front-End Developer, your focus will be on building out interfaces and interactions for custom websites. While the framework or CMS may change from project to project, we primarily build and maintain sites built on WordPress, Squarespace and Shopify. We value our developer’s input on the best tools and framework for the job, because we understand there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
- Use modern technologies and tools to build front-end web experiences.
- Work with designers to determine style and interaction requirements for upcoming projects.
- Provide guidance on best practices in front-end and user interface development.
- Optimize websites for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Monitor and optimize all 30+ existing websites to ensure they are up-to-date and running efficiently.
- Create web reports for clients to inform them of how their website is performing based on analytics.
- Communicate with clients about their site needs for new and existing projects.
- Maintain code quality on past and present sites.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of front-end development experience.
- Experience with various CMS platforms such as WordPress, Squarespace and Shopify is strongly preferred.
- Experience with responsive web design is strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret Google Analytics is strongly preferred.
- Design experience is strongly preferred.
- Time and budget conscious.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Include portfolio or personal website with work samples.